What I want to know is does it look ok or is there some kind of improvement(s) you want to suggest, let me know in the comments.
I assume everyone knows about Flickr and how it works so, I’ll skip to the meaty chunk, ok?
So, I signed up for another online photo community site called Zooomr (yes, three O’s). Now, i never heard of this site until i noticed Thomas Hawk had uploaded some photos. As usual, I joined it just to see what’s doing.
If you’re used to Flickr, then you’ll quickly adapt to Zooomr.
It’s the same method: upload photos and share them. The do have PRO accounts but compared to Flickr, I like it. Why?
Check-out some of these great Pro-Only features:
* Zipline Complete: Is page 1 just not enough? Zipline Complete gives you the ability to view all of your friend’s Zipline messages.
* Social Stream: Find tons of up-to-date social information from your Photos and Social Circle, all at-a-glance!
* Discover Pro: Want better exposure for your photos, Discover Pro shows the world photos from our Pro Users
* Better Support: While we help everyone as best we can, being a Pro will escalate your issues to the top of our lists.
* Ad-Free Layout: View Zooomr without the advertisements!
Most of the stuff listed here I don’t really mind but, you’re telling me I don’t have to pay for “Unlimited Photo Storage” and “Unlimited Sets/Collections”?
Already, I may switch to Zooomr for my photos.
Sorry Flickr but… Zooomer is my new favorite.